A diverse schedule for the ARCA Menards Series West will mark the series’ 67th season and its second under the ARCA banner. The nine-race schedule features tracks ranging from the third-mile bullrings to the one-mile ovals to pair of road courses.
The 2021 ARCA Menards Series West season will begin in March at Phoenix Raceway in Avondale, Arizona, with a combination race with the ARCA Menards Series. The West championship will be crowned back at Phoenix as part of the NASCAR Championship Weekend.
Jesse Love sealed the ARCA Menards Series West championship at Phoenix in November.
RELATED: 2021 ARCA Menards Series schedule
Highlights from the 2021 ARCA Menards Series West schedule:
- After the season-opener at Phoenix on March 12, the West Series will return to action in June for its first of two road races in 2021. The June 5 race at Sonoma Raceway in Sonoma, California, will be held in conjunction with a NASCAR Cup Series race on the same weekend. Noah Gragson won the West Series race at Sonoma in 2019, the last time the series raced on the hilly road course. The 2020 Sonoma race was moved to The Bullring at Las Vegas in Las Vegas, Nevada, because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The second road course race of the season will be a stop at the 1.967-mile Portland International Raceway in Portland, Oregon, in September, marking the West Series’ first visit to Portland since 2012. That race will run in conjunction with the NTT IndyCar Series’ Grand Prix of Portland.
- Irwindale Speedway, located 20 miles northeast of downtown Los Angeles in Irwindale, California, will host two ARCA Menards Series West races in 2021, the first on July 3 and the second on Aug. 21. With the exception of 2018, the West Series has raced at the half-mile paved oval in Irwindale at least once per year since in opened in 1999.
- Colorado National Speedway, a third-mile paved oval in Dacono, Colorado, will host a West Series race for the 15th consecutive year with its event on July 31.
- The Bullring at Las Vegas, which hosted two ARCA Menards Series West races last season, is back on the schedule with a race on Sept. 23. It’s the first of back-to-back short track races on the 2021 schedule, with the Oct. 9 race at All American Speedway in Roseville, California, marking the penultimate event of the season.
All 2021 ARCA Menards Series West races will be streamed live on TrackPass on NBC Sports Gold. Each race also will be televised on a delayed basis on NBCSN with broadcast information to be released at a later date.
Related: Printable 2021 West Series schedule
2021 ARCA Menards Series West Schedule
|Friday, March 12*||Phoenix Raceway||Avondale, Arizona|
|Saturday, June 5||Sonoma Raceway||Sonoma, California|
|Saturday, July 3||Irwindale Speedway||Irwindale, California|
|Saturday, July 31||Colorado National Speedway||Dacono, Colorado|
|Saturday, Aug. 21||Irwindale Speedway||Irwindale, California|
|Friday/Saturday/Sunday, Sept. 10/11/12 (F)||Portland International Raceway||Portland, Oregon|
|Thursday, Sept. 23||The Bullring at Las Vegas Motor Speedway||Las Vegas, Nevada|
|Saturday, Oct. 9||All American Speedway||Roseville, California|
|Saturday, Nov. 6||Phoenix Raceway||Avondale, Arizona|
* Denotes combination race with ARCA Menards Series
(F) Denotes race on flex schedule; date TBD
All dates are tentative and subject to change.