The ARCA Menards Series schedule in 2023 will once again feature 20 races at 19 tracks, kicking off the series’ 70th anniversary season with its 60th race at Daytona International Speedway and concluding, for the second consecutive year, with its championship event at its home track: Toledo Speedway.
The series will compete on one of the most diverse lineups of race tracks in motorsports, including superspeedways, intermediate speedways, paved short tracks, a pair of road courses and a pair of one-mile dirt tracks.
- The season-opener will mark the 60th visit for the ARCA Menards Series to Daytona International Speedway dating back to 1964. The race will once again be held the day before the Daytona 500 in a doubleheader with the NASCAR Xfinity Series.
- A pair of short-track races at Michigan’s Berlin Raceway and Minnesota’s Elko Speedway highlight the month of June.
- In addition to the return of the successful same-day doubleheader with the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series at Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park on Aug. 11, the series will add another doubleheader with the Truck Series at The Milwaukee Mile on Aug. 27.
- The series will race in conjunction with the NASCAR Cup Series at Kansas Speedway, which is the only track to host two series races in 2023. The ARCA Menards Series will also join the Cup Series at Daytona, Phoenix Raceway, Talladega Superspeedway, Charlotte Motor Speedway, Pocono Raceway, Michigan International Speedway, Watkins Glen International and Bristol Motor Speedway.
- The series will make its fourth visit to both the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course and Watkins Glen for its two road course races.
- For the second straight year, the series will conclude its season with three consecutive short-track races at Bristol, Indiana’s Salem Speedway and Toledo.
The ARCA Menards Series will also hold one combination race with the ARCA Menards Series West, at Phoenix Raceway in March, while the events at Iowa Speedway, Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park, The Milwaukee Mile and Bristol Motor Speedway will be combination races with the ARCA Menards Series East.
Below is the complete 2023 schedule.
2023 ARCA Menards Series schedule
|Feb. 18||Daytona International Speedway|
|March 10||Phoenix Raceway|
|April 22||Talladega Superspeedway|
|May 6||Kansas Speedway|
|May 26||Charlotte Motor Speedway|
|June 17||Berlin Raceway|
|June 24||Elko Speedway|
|July 7||Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course|
|July 15||Iowa Speedway|
|July 21||Pocono Raceway|
|Aug. 4||Michigan International Speedway|
|Aug. 11||Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park|
|Aug. 18||Watkins Glen International|
|Aug. 20||Illinois State Fairgrounds|
|Aug. 27||The Milwaukee Mile|
|Sept. 3||DuQuoin State Fairgrounds|
|Sept. 8||Kansas Speedway|
|Sept. 14||Bristol Motor Speedway|
|Sept. 30||Salem Speedway|
|Oct. 7||Toledo Speedway|
All dates are tentative and subject to change.
Schedules for the ARCA Menards Series East and West, along with the complete ARCA Menards Series platform broadcast schedule, including event start times, will be released at a later date.