Race announcers?

Hey there all - how do we find out who the race announcers are for a particular race? I was wondering about who announced the race on April 30th in Salem? Anyone know how to find that out?...
Read more
Nashville Race

Nashville Race

How many are planning to attend the Nashville night race on April 11?...
Read more
Great 2012 Daytona Race

Great 2012 Daytona Race

Congrats to Bobby Gerhart #5. What did others think of the race....
Read more
Daytona Countdown

Daytona Countdown

Sounds like someone (Milka Duno) got jealous and wanted a piece of the Danicamania pie. I'm really hoping she stays out of the way. At this point, let's just hope the Daytona race doesn't make the ARCA Racing Series...
Read more

Well done Josh Williams # 02 on first ARCA start at PBIR

I believe the 16 year old would have had a top 5 in his first ARCA start. If he had not lost 3rd gear on Lap 7 and staying in the top Ten most of the day. Only to loose the Transmission running in 8th, 5 laps before the...
Read more

Mike Affrano gets dumped by Zach Ralston

Nice job yahoo, Mike's a friend of mine.You did'nt apologize or check to see if he was ok.. Class act.......
Read more

Palm Beach International Raceway Return?

Hey there.I am from Jupiter Florida and I am curious to know if the ARCA racing series is going to ever make a return to PBIR? I do think that the area really should concentrate more on a scene for stock cars and they should...
Read more
Be a friend of Coulter Motosports

Be a friend of Coulter Motosports

Please be a friend of Coulter Motorsports on Facebook. I have a goal of getting 500 friends to join Coulter Motorsports. Joey Coulter finished 4th in points last year and is someone to follow in 2010. ...
Read more

Online Racing

If you like racing you will love simulated racing using ARCA 2008 by Simfactory. At least 20 driver fields, lots of real competetive fun. What does it take to get started? Computer, online connection, Arca 2008 game and...
Read more

How to make Danica faster

I'm a long, long time fan of Danica's. Advice for Tony Eury, Jr. Easiest way to get 3 more MPH's out of Danica: 1. Read her book. 2. Hire a schill to stand in crowd out side her garage area and make moronic remarks...
Read more
HAY HO 5 in a row

HAY HO 5 in a row

Congrats to the 48 team for makeing history again....
Read more

ARCA Daytona Testing

Do you have a list for all of the teams and drivers that will be testing at Daytona next week?...
Read more
Pocono Help?

Pocono Help?

Any drivers and/or teams out there in need of a voluntary helping hand for the pocono race weekend June 10th and 11th?...
Read more
ARCA Racing Photos & More

ARCA Racing Photos & More

I am in the process of uploading hundreds of pictures from select ARCA races from the last 4 years to my new Racing Photos Online Website. Also, NASCAR, ASA, Late Model and more from the thousands of racing photos I have...
Read more
Heading to Pocono today.

Heading to Pocono today.

Heading to Long Pond PA today to see my little brother race! Pretty excited! Keep you fingers crossed. Everybody do their NO Rain Dance!...
Read more