FAIR REPORTING

FAIR REPORTING

(HARRISBURG, N.C. - July 19, 2011) - Eighteen-year-old Ryan Glenski will make his first ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards start on Thursday, July 28 in the Ansell Protective Gloves 200 at Lucas Oil Raceway. Having recently been named the Fast Track Blue Collar Hero, Glenski will drive a car owned and prepared by 1995 ARCA champion Andy Hillenburg.

Buescher, Roulos Overcome Practice Concerns; More News & Notes from Prairie Meadows 200

bueschergaragepushiowa11.jpg(TOLEDO, Ohio - July 18, 2011) - Chris Buescher's rise to second place in the series standings, he said, is a result of his Roulo Brothers Racing team's ability to adapt to any track and any race condition

The Pit Lane

What do you mean by "fair reporting?"

The Pit Lane
http://thepitlane.hoogetech.com

ggyates

Look I'm a Chris Buescher fan. He can come in second which he has done quite a few time and be totally ignored. Lets discuss Daytona That was when I started writing to one of the ARCA writers. There on the home page  all about the Daytona race . Wrote about many of the drivers and Chris WHO CAME IN SECOND NOTHING.

Now lets talk about this week. The
fair minded ARCA writers mention not once but twice on something that was sent to me today. Ty Dillion leading in points with Chris buescher in second place 270 points behind.  Never states that Chris is leading Ty Dillion in ARCA Superspeedway race. Evidently that has a different point system. When I read that Chris was leading in the Superspeedway tracks , I had to admit I didn't understand why that wasn't included with the reg point system

I guess it's difficult when reporting any kind of sports because  the reporter will have favorites  and most of the time it will show up in their reporting but no more than is shown up in racing.

After today I HAVE STOP READING HIS BIAS REPORTING. 

This kid Dillion is getting the Chevy engine from his GRANDDADDY CHILDRESS. I would expect Ty to be leading in points but Chris with his old work horse engine his making him work dam hard for it.

Post to Thread