CUSTOM HERO CARDS

CUSTOM HERO CARDS

Hey teams and drivers, looking for Professional High Quality Custom Hero Cards and Low Low Prices. The owner of MAD INDUSTRY (Marshal Zalewski) is opening the doors of MAD's Graphic Design Department to help support and...
Read more

What's Wrong with Hessert?

Being a guy from PA/NJ I have followed Tom Hessert for the last couple of years.  I He did really well last year in the Penske equipment and with the team.  I was a bit concerned with him going to Schrader's just because it...
Read more
What happen to Chris Buescher

What happen to Chris Buescher

Had to go to a Baby Shower today and missed the race. Well I guess he had a Bad Day. He has got to be feeling pretty bad today. Granddaddy's engine must have been running pretty good today. Good article on nascar's home pape...
Read more
Jacob Hawkins looking for Ride

Jacob Hawkins looking for Ride

www.jacobhawkins.com My name is Jacob Hawkins,With today’s economy, a competitive and successful business needs special styles of advertising to stay in front of the competition. I’ve enclosed the attached package, which...
Read more
Will Vaught Interviewed About ARCA Test

Will Vaught Interviewed About ARCA Test

Trenton Berry of RacinDirt.com interviews dirt late model driver Will Vaught about his recent Daytona ARCA Test. http://www.racindirt.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=575&Itemid=502...
Read more
wHATS WRONG W/ARCA

wHATS WRONG W/ARCA

Absolutely nothing on Chris Buescher  who came in second and did a fantastic job. You ougth to be ashamed of yourselfs.   No interviews or comments from CHRIS.  I expect it won't be long till we all see Chris in the...
Read more
FAIR REPORTING

FAIR REPORTING

(HARRISBURG, N.C. - July 19, 2011) - Eighteen-year-old Ryan Glenski will make his first ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards start on Thursday, July 28 in the Ansell Protective Gloves 200 at Lucas Oil Raceway. Having ...
Read more
Other Teams Competing

Other Teams Competing

There are a whole lot more teams competing in Arca than just the top 10.  Why is it that we can find nothing about any of them on Arcanation?  I can't even find a field rundown of the race results to see where they finished! ...
Read more
TOLEDO FAN FEST

TOLEDO FAN FEST

Come out to Toledo Speedway FAN FEST Saturday, Sept. 11th and enter to win a Steve Arpin Crew Shirt signed by the entire No.55 Mike's Hard Lemonade Team. 10am-5pm - Drawing will be @ 4pm...
Read more
Pro Driver Looking For Winter Ride

Pro Driver Looking For Winter Ride

I am trying to find a late model ride for some winter racing in Florida. I have the experience and championships under my belt, but, just can't afford to bring my car to Florida at present....
Read more
Kimmel Racing 2010

Kimmel Racing 2010

Go team Kimmel! Hope you have a great season. Stay safe!...
Read more

Chad Finley

Go Chad and have a great season!!! You are the best driver in ARCA...
Read more
jessie smith

jessie smith

hope you have a great race....
Read more
MIKEY KILE

MIKEY KILE

GOOD LUCK SATURDAY,AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!...
Read more

Brad Smith Motorsports Announces Full ARCA Series Season in 2010, ApplianceZone.com to Expand Support

ApplianceZone.com, one of the largest online retailers of appliance parts and accessories, will renew and expand its primary sponsorship of the Brad Smith Motorsports team for 2010 in the ARCA Racing Series presented by...
Read more