- t racing I and I also enjoy working on graphic arts. If I wasnd be doing something in that line of work.
- When I'm not racing most of my time is spent hanging out with my wife & working on the race cars. I really enjoy going to the Springfield Jr Blues Hockey games; that is where I met Ashley. I like to golf, watch movies, do a little RC racing, and spend time with friends & family.
- Anything on Speed, Miami Ink, and LA Ink
- I enjoy all music - I'm normally listening to country.
- About me:
- My name is Justin Allgaier... I'm married to Ashley, we just celebrated our 6 year anniversary (2nd year being married) on March 4th. We have two chihuahuas named Mercedes & Daisy. They go to every race with us. I'm 21 and I graduated from Riverton High School. I currently live in Riverton. As you probably already know - I race in multiple series. In the 2007 year, I raced Dirt Late Models, Midgets, & Silver Crown cars on the weekends that I wasn't racing in the ARCA series. This is my third year running the full schedule in the ARCA series. To date, I have won 2 races. One in 2006 at Springfield (which is considered my hometown track) which was awesome!! And I just won my 2nd ARCA race at Salem Speedway which is in Salem, IN at the end of the 2007 year. I finished the 2007 point standings in 4th... it was a very good season for us & look forward to this season! I have also raced a few Nascar Craftsman Truck Series races in 2005 & 2006. I have been racing since I was 5 years old. This isn't a hobby to me - it's my life style. Please note - I'm very busy working on the cars & traveling. I try my best to respond to everyone in which leaves a comment or messages me, however, sometimes time does not allow. It's not personal. All of the comments & messages that are left are very much appreciated. Check out my website: www.justinallgaier.com