- Writing cookbooks, Tailgating, performing my duties as a National Spokesperson and working on my books., and My radio show
- COOKING WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS AT THE BIG GAME OR THE RACE! All of my recipes for Checkered Flag Cooking came from real tailgates at the tracks, Fishing, Lure making, and Refurbing boats
- Just about anything dealing with sports or history and for some strange reason Mythbusters and Ghosthunters???
- Old romantic comedies, anything funny, racing and sports movies. The Quiet Man, North by North West. Not a horror picture fan. Just don't see any sense in them, and North by North West. Not a horror picture fan. Just don't see any sense in them
- Beach music, Frank Sinatra, The Stones, Johnny Cash, Stevie Ray Vaughn and many more., and Stevie Ray Vaughn and many more.
- Books and Magazines:
- mostly history books and Cookbooks
- About me:
Host of Racing Edge Radio on ESPN Radio 1370 Cookbook Author - one book is CHECKERED FLAG COOKING - and many other cookbooks about barbecue, home style cooking etc. - FUN STUFF! I also write articles about racing and more for assorted media outlets and I am a husband and father. My wife Ally is my co-host on Racing Edge Radio. Checkered Flag Cooking, featured many of the ARCA teams and drivers. I have been an ARCA fan since!