- weather (I'm a weather geek, what can I say), street rods, during race season I can usually be found at any of the local dirt or asphalt tracks, and during race season I can usually be found at any of the local dirt or asphalt tracks
- I love to read, workout (when I get motivated), jogging, and jogging
- a lttle bit of everything, "The Walking Dead", "The First 48", "Beyond Scared Straight", Ohio U Basketball/Football, and Ohio U Basketball/Football
- anything scary, "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation", "Monty Python and the Holy Grail", "Airplane", and "Airplane"
- old skool hip hop, country, oldies, and oldies
- About me:
I am a meteorologist and news reporter in Erie, PA and for a 24 hour weather channel in the Caribbean. I went to my first dirt track when I was a year and a half old, and have attended races ever since. I worked for three years with an asphalt late model team, mainly doing stats, tracking lap times, getting line-ups...nothing mechanical. Since then, I have scored for both an ARCA and a Whelen Modified team, and I traveled with a K&N East team. For the K&N team I did a variety of work including: filling out tech inspection sheets, getting drivers to autograph sessions, a little videography, and helping rewrap the car.