TOLEDO, Ohio — The ARCA Menards Series in 2022 will race 20 times at 19 different tracks, opening with the series’ 59th visit to Daytona International Speedway on Feb. 19 and ending the season with a championship clash at the series’ home track, Toledo Speedway, in October.
The season-opening race at Daytona will be held the same day as the NASCAR Xfinity Series race at the World Center of Racing; the day before the Daytona 500. Other superspeedway events will be contested at Talladega Superspeedway, Kansas Speedway (twice), Charlotte Motor Speedway, Pocono Raceway and Michigan International Speedway.
Those races will be held in conjunction with NASCAR Cup Series, NASCAR Xfinity Series and/or NASCAR Camping World Truck Series events.
Short tracks again will make up the backbone of the ARCA Menards Series schedule in 2022, with traditional races at Minnesota’s Elko Speedway, Michigan’s Berlin Raceway, Iowa Speedway, Bristol Motor Speedway, Indiana’s Salem Speedway and Toledo Speedway all featured on the calendar. The series also will race at a pair of one-mile paved ovals in Phoenix Raceway and The Milwaukee Mile.
More schedule highlights include:
- A return to Indiana’s Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park in July as part of a Friday doubleheader with the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.
- Traditional visits to a pair of one-mile dirt tracks, the Illinois State Fairgrounds on Aug. 21 and the DuQuoin State Fairgrounds on Sept. 4.
- Two road course races, the first at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course on July 8 and the second at Watkins Glen International on Aug. 19.
- The series’ 108th visit to the high-banked Salem Speedway in late September. Salem has hosted more ARCA Menards Series races than any other venue.
- Bristol Motor Speedway kicks off a sprint to the championship contested on three half-mile ovals, with Salem Speedway in the middle and Toledo Speedway hosting the series’ championship event for the first time since 2011.
2022 ARCA Menards Series schedule
|Saturday, Feb. 19||Daytona International Speedway||Daytona Beach, Florida|
|Friday, March 11||Phoenix Raceway||Avondale, Arizona|
|Saturday, April 23||Talladega Superspeedway||Talladega, Alabama|
|Saturday, May 14||Kansas Speedway||Kansas City, Kansas|
|Friday, May 27||Charlotte Motor Speedway||Concord, North Carolina|
|Saturday, June 11||Iowa Speedway||Newton, Iowa|
|Saturday, June 18||Berlin Raceway||Marne, Michigan|
|Saturday, June 25||Elko Speedway||Elko New Market, Minnesota|
|Friday, July 8||Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course||Lexington, Ohio|
|Friday, July 22||Pocono Raceway||Long Pond, Pennsylvania|
|Friday, July 29||Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park||Brownsburg, Indiana|
|Saturday, Aug. 6||Michigan International Speedway||Brooklyn, Michigan|
|Friday, Aug. 19||Watkins Glen International||Watkins Glen, New York|
|Sunday, Aug. 21||Illinois State Fairgrounds||Springfield, Illinois|
|Sunday, Aug. 28||The Milwaukee Mile||West Allis, Wisconsin|
|Sunday, Sept. 4||DuQuoin State Fairgrounds||DuQuoin, Illinois|
|Saturday, Sept. 10||Kansas Speedway||Kansas City, Kansas|
|Thursday, Sept. 15||Bristol Motor Speedway||Bristol, Tennessee|
|Saturday, Oct. 1||Salem Speedway||Salem, Indiana|
|Saturday, Oct. 8||Toledo Speedway||Toledo, Ohio|
All dates are tentative and subject to change.
All 20 ARCA Menards Series races in 2022 will broadcast live via FOX Sports or MAVTV Motorsports Network. The complete broadcast schedule, including event start times, will be announced at a later date.
The races that comprise the Sioux Chief Showdown, a series within the ARCA Menards Series that allows drivers under the age of 18 a chance to compete for a title on short tracks and road courses, also will be announced at a later date.
Schedules for both the ARCA Menards Series East and the ARCA Menards Series West will be announced in the coming weeks.