NASCAR on Wednesday released its 2023 schedules for the Cup Series, the Xfinity Series and the Craftsman Truck Series.
And with several of the tracks on the NASCAR national series schedules slated to host companion weekends featuring ARCA Menards Series races, in turn, multiple 2023 ARCA race locations and dates were revealed.
The complete 2023 ARCA Menards Series schedule — as well as those of the ARCA Menards Series East, the ARCA Menards Series West and the Sioux Chief Showdown — will be announced at a later date.
Below are the venues that announced ARCA Menards Series races on the calendar for 2023 in conjunction with NASCAR’s schedule release.
ARCA Menards Series
- Daytona International Speedway: Saturday, Feb. 18
- Phoenix Raceway: Friday, March 10
- Talladega Superspeedway: Saturday, April 22
- Kansas Speedway: Saturday, May 6
- Michigan International Speedway: Friday, Aug. 4
- Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park: Friday, Aug. 11
- Watkins Glen International: Friday, Aug. 18
- Milwaukee Mile: Sunday, Aug. 27
- Kansas Speedway: Date TBD (Weekend of Sept. 8-10)
ARCA Menards Series East
- Dover Motor Speedway: Friday, April 28
ARCA Menards Series West
- Phoenix Raceway: Saturday, Nov. 4
The 2022 ARCA Menards Series season continues Thursday, Sept. 15 at Bristol Motor Speedway. A combination race, the Bush’s Beans 200 marks the season finale for both the ARCA Menards Series East and the Sioux Chief Showdown.
After Bristol, the ARCA Menards Series returns to action at Indiana’s Salem Speedway on Oct. 1 before wrapping up the season at Toledo Speedway on Oct. 8. The ARCA Menards Series West will race three more times in 2022 — at All American Speedway (Oct. 1), the Bullring at Las Vegas Motor Speedway (Oct. 14) and Phoenix Raceway (Nov. 4).
The complete broadcast schedule for the remainder of the 2022 ARCA Menards Series season can be found here.